Sooji PizzaJune 26, 2023
- Sooji/semolina - 1 cup
- Curd - 1/2 cup
- Salt as per taste
- Eno/fruit salt - 1/2 tsp
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- Pizza sauce - 2 tbsp
- Veggies of choice
- Olives, Chilli flakes
- Add Sooji, Curd, Salt, and Water. Mix it really well and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Add Eno and Water to the same bowl and mix it.
- In a pan, Add Butter and Sooji Mixture.
- Cover and cook well at low heat temperature.
- Add pizza sauce, mozzarella and the other toppings whichever you want, you can add it.
- Once, all the toppings are added, Cover the pan and cook it at a low temperature.
- After its cooked, Cut it into slices and enjoy your Healthy Sooji Pizza.
South Indian Style Egg Curry