Pizza Wreath Recipe
Made with the goodness of MasterCook Maida, Pizza Wreath is a yummy recipe topped with seasonal vegetables, corn kernels, mayonnaise, tomato and pizza sauce
Servings - 2
Difficulty Level - Medium
Preparation Time - 30 Mins
Cook Time - 35 mins
- 1 cup Mastercook Maida
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp curd
- 1 tbsp oil
- Water as needed
- 1 Big onion finely chopped
- 1 seedless tomato finely chopped
- 1/2 capsicum finely chopped
- 1/4 cup corn kernels canned
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tbsp pizza sauce
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise+ 1 tbsp tomato sauce mixed
- Butter/ oil for brushing
- Mix all the ingredients for the dough and knead a soft dough. Keep it aside for 20 minutes.
- In A Bowl Mix all the ingredients for filling.
- Roll the dough ball into a big paratha. Cut the paratha into a big square or rectangle.
- Make cuts on one side of this square ( as shown in the video
- Spread the Mayo and tomato mixture, then spread filling and roll it like I've rolled in the video. Join both the ends of this roll.
- Apply melted butter over it, sprinkle some oregano and bake it for 25 minutes on 170- 180°C.
- Garnish with chopped veggies
- Enjoy with any dip of your choice