Pine Cone Cheese Ball with AlmondsDecember 4, 2020
- 250g package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 5 strips of bacon cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1 Tbsp diced green onion
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill weed
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup whole almonds toasted
- 4 tsp garam masala
- Fresh rosemary sprigs for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spread almonds on a baking pan and bake for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally until golden. Let cool
- Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise and mix well in a food processor or blender.
- Stir in the cooked bacon, green onion, dill weed and pepper.
- Cover and chill overnight
- Shape the cheese mixture into two small pine cones on serving plate.
- Starting at the narrow end, place almonds into the cheese on a slight angle, forming rows.
- Garnish pine cone cheese ball with rosemary twigs to resemble pine needles.
- Serve with crackers.
South Indian Style Egg Curry