Oatmeal Fruit Bowl with MuesliJune 19, 2021
In a large salad bowl, combine rolled oats dipped in milk, 20 grams of Homemade Muesli, chopped banana, apple, juicy raspberry chunks & sprinkled flax seeds.
- 50 gm Rolled Oats
- 100 gm Water or Milk (or 50/50)
- 20 gm Homemade Muesli
- 1 banana, sliced
- ½ apple, sliced
- A few flax seeds
- Prepare the oatmeal as per your liking and place it in a bowl.
- Arrange the fruits on top, apart from the ones mentioned in the recipe, you can use any fruit that’s not too juicy, like kiwi, pears, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries etc.
- Sprinkle with flax seeds or any seed of your choice like sunflower, pumpkin etc.
- Serve warm or even cold and enjoy as a delicious and healthy breakfast.
- You can sweeten the oatmeal if you like, with sugar, honey or maple syrup.
South Indian Style Egg Curry