Fatayer RecipeFebruary 7, 2022
Prepared using Mastercook Maida, fatayer is a popular middle-eastern savory-stuffed pie. It is Levantine cuisine delicious & light textured Recipe with Fillings.
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 tsp chopped garlic and ginger
- 2 tbsp capsicum
- 1 cup soaked soya granules
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- To taste salt
- For dough
- 1 cup mastercook Maida
- 1 tsp dry yeast
- 1tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- In a pan heat oil, saute onion, ginger garlic. Add capsicum.
- Once cooked, add soya granules
- Once done season it with salt, garam masala, red chilli powder and fresh coriander.
- To prepare a dough, in a bowl add yeast, sugar and warm water and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl add flour, salt and using yeast water knead a soft dough.
- Knead it well and give rest for 30 minutes.
- Prepare small sheets, stuff it and sprinkle some sesame seeds/onion seeds on top.
- Bake it at 180 degree for 15-20 minutes. Serve with your favourite dip.
South Indian Style Egg Curry