Crispy Fish Rava FryFebruary 1, 2022
Get blown away with the magical combo of spices that hits you with the first bite of Crispy Fish Rava Fry recipe made using Mastercook Chiroti Sooji & King Fish
- Fresh Cut King fish -500gms
- Master Cook Chiroti Sooji for Coating
- Red chilli powder- 1.5 tablespoon
- Turmeric Powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tablespoon
- Rice flour - 1tablespoon
- Coconut oil for frying
- Marinate the fish with Masala paste and keep it aside for 30 min.
- Take Rava in a flat dish and dip each fish in it. Coat the fish completely without breaking it.
- Pour coconut oil in frying pan, and shallow fry the fish for about 10 minutes on both sides.
- if you squeeze lemon juice in the masala, it would also give a great taste n rava will sticl to the fish very well.
- Serve the hot! juicy fish
South Indian Style Egg Curry