Chicken Fry Recipe Recipe
A party favorite, make hot crispy Chicken Fry recipe for beginners at home with ease using Mastercook Maida and stun the crowd with its flavorful bang.
Servings - 2
Difficulty Level - Medium
Preparation Time - 40 Mins
Cook Time - 30 Mins
- Boneless Chicken leg - 5 pieces
- 1 tablespoon Pearl onion paste
- 1/2 tablespoon Garlic paste
- 1/2 tablespoon Red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 3/4 tablespoon Pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon Corn flour
- 1cup Maida Master Cook Maida
- Cooking oil 600 ml
- Salt and Water as required
- In a bowl add chicken pieces , onion paste, garlic paste ,red chili powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder, corn flour and salt
- Mix it well and keep it aside for 1hour
- In a separate bowl add Maida, add salt and mix well
- Now coat the chicken pieces one by one, first coat with flour then dip in water again coat with flour. This double layering helps to get the crispy look.
- Coat all the pieces and Keep it aside for 15 minutes
- Now deep fry the chicken in hot oil
- Serve hot!
- For the coating to be more crispy you can dip the chicken in cold water and then coat flour