Achaar Paratha RecipeJanuary 8, 2022
Made with MasterCook Chakki Atta, Achaar Paratha is a delicious morning breakfast or an evening snack. It’s the ultimate comfort food for your hunger pangs.
- 2 cups of Chakki Aata
- Water and oil to make the dough
- Pickle of your own choice
- Knead dough using Chakki Aata. Add water slowly according to the consistency. Make slightly soft dough and apply oil in the end.
- Make chapati, apply pickle (achaar) on whole chapati and fold it to a triangle shape.
- Roll the chapati again and fry it on tawa. Apply oil on one side and fry it on the other side.
- Cook it on both sides and enjoy it with masala tea.
- Make paratha little crispy to enjoy it with tea.
- Tastes amazing when warm and hot off the tawa.
- Use ghee/butter/oil generously to make the paratha crispy. Totally optional.
South Indian Style Egg Curry