Achaar Paratha Recipe (Chakki Atta)July 18, 2023
Achaar Paratha Recipe (Chakki Atta)
- Fresh Cut King fish -500gms
- Master Cook Chiroti Sooji for Coating
- Red chilli powder- 1.5 tablespoon
- Turmeric Powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Make paratha a little crispy to enjoy with tea.
- Tastes amazing when warm and hot off the tawa.
- Use ghee/butter/oil generously to make the paratha crispy. Totally optional.
- Knead dough using Chakki Aata. Add water slowly according to the consistency. Make a slightly soft dough and apply oil at the end.
- Make chapati, apply pickle (achaar) on the whole chapati and fold it into a triangle shape.
- Roll the chapati again and fry it on tawa. Apply oil on one side and fry it on the other side.
- Cook it on both sides and enjoy it with masala tea.
South Indian Style Egg Curry