The ideal summer drink with the king of fruits. Raw mangoes are the highlight of this drink with a blend of flavours from cumin and mint.
Servings - 4
Difficulty Level - Easy
Preparation Time - 5 mins
Cook Time - 40 mins
- 1 kg raw mangoes
- 1 cup sugar
- Salt to taste
- 4 tsp black salt
- 4 tsp Master Cook cumin seeds, roasted and powdered
- 4 tbsp mint, chopped
- 4 cups water
|Amount per serving (excluding eggs)|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1.5g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate 88.9g||32%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||16%|
|Total Sugars 84.2g|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
Disclaimer: The nutritional values are estimates only. Variations may occur due to quality of ingredients and food preparation. The nutritional analysis found on the recipe pages is calculated from the individual ingredients in each recipe. No information, services, or materials offered by or through this Site shall be construed as or understood to be medical advice or care.
- Boil mangoes until mushy and peel the skins when it cools down enough to handle.
- Squeeze out the pulp and blend together with the other ingredients, except water.
- Pour 3 cups of water, taste and add more to adjust flavour and consisteny.
- Serve chilled with ice cubes.